As a locally owned and operated skip bin hire company, Bin Hire Melbourne has been serving customers across Brunswick East and the surrounding suburbs with their waste management needs. No matter what kind of waste you want to get rid of, you will have a hassle-free experience with our cheap skip bin hire services.
Skip Bin Sizes:
We know that the skip hire needs of our customers are different. That’s why we added skip bins in various sizes to our inventory. Whether you need a 2m3 mini skip hire for the landscaping project or a 24m3 large skip bin for a construction project, we have the bins to fit your waste disposal needs. Our skip bin sizes include
- 2m3 walk-in bin
- 3m3 walk-in bin
- 4m3 walk-in bin
- 6 m3 walk-in bin
- 8 m3 walk-in bin
- 9 m3 walk-in bin
- 10 m3 walk-in bin
- 12 m3 walk-in bin
- 24 m3 walk-in bin
If you find it difficult to determine the perfect skip size for your project, give us a call, and we can recommend the best size for your project.
Our Skip Bins Are Available For:
Our skip bins are made of sturdy and strong materials, making them an ideal choice for being used in a variety of projects, including
- Garden landscaping
- Garage cleanout
- Home renovation
- Spring cleanout
- Office cleanout
- Moving house
- Factory cleanout
- Much More
Why Choose Us?
- We stock skip bins in numerous sizes and specifications.
- Our skip bin hire prices are upfront and reasonable.
- We will arrange free delivery and pickup of skip bins.
- We will recycle your waste as per the industry standard.
- Our skips are available for flexible rental period.
If you have any questions or would like to get a price quote, we invite you to call us at 1800 635 246.
What size skip bin should you hire?
Choosing the right skip bin depends on two things; The amount of rubbish you need to get rid of, and the approximate weight of the rubbish.
How to determine based on size
Measure the length, width and height of your rubbish pile. If you multiply these numbers in a calculator you'll have a rough idea of the cubic meters you need to get rid of. You can also estimate your waste using the following rough guide:
- 2m³ skip bin is roughly 12 Wheelie Bins or 3 Trailers
- 4m³ skip bin is roughly 24 Wheelie Bins or 6 Trailers
- 6m³ skip bin is roughly 36 Wheelie Bins or 9 Trailers
- 8m³ skip bin is roughly 48 Wheelie Bins or 12 Trailers
- 9m³ skip bin is roughly 54 Wheelie Bins or 14 Trailers
- 10m³ skip bin is roughly 60 Wheelie Bins or 16 Trailers
- 12m³ skip bin is roughly 72 Wheelie Bins or 18 Trailers
- 16m³ skip bin is roughly 96 Wheelie Bins or 24 Trailers
- 24m³ skip bin is roughly 144 Wheelie Bins or 36 Trailers
How to consider weight limits on skip bins
All waste has a different weight, for some heavier waste you'll need to split your load between multiple skip bins as our trucks have weight limits to safely transport it. Here's a rough guide:
- General Waste
- 2m³ to 24m³
- Green Waste
- 2m³ to 24m³
- Soil and Dirt
- 2m³ to 9m³
- Mixed Heavy Waste
- 2m³ to 9m³
If you are not sure what size skip bin you need to hire, give us a free-call on 1800 635 246.
Items Allowed In Skip Bin:
- Green waste
- Builders / renovations
- General household waste
- Food Scraps
- Tree Stumps
- Gas Bottles
If you are not sure what skip bin you need to hire for your waste, give us a free-call on 1800 635 246.