Bin Hire Melbourne provides cheap skip bin hire to the residential, commercial and industrial customers across Mill Park and the surrounding suburbs. We offer various sizes of skip bins to suite a range of purposes. Whether you require a skip bin for a household clean up or an larger commercial sized clean up, we have the skip bin to suit your requirements. Our expert team will get the skip bin delivered right to your doorstep and pick it up at an agreed time. As a family owned and run business we take pride in offering our customers in Mill Park exceptional service.
Skip Bin Sizes:
Regardless of the type and the amount of waste you have, we have a skip bin that will hold all of your waste materials. From 2m3 mini skip bin to 24 m3 large bins, we have skip bins in different sizes to choose from. All of our rubbish bins are made of sturdy materials and are available for free pick-up and delivery throughout Mill Park. Our skip bin sizes include
- 2m3 walk-in bin
- 3m3 walk-in bin
- 4m3 walk-in bin
- 6 m3 walk-in bin
- 8 m3 walk-in bin
- 9 m3 walk-in bin
- 10 m3 walk-in bin
- 12 m3 walk-in bin
- 24 m3 walk-in bin
Our Skip Bins Can Be Used For:
Our skip bins are suitable for the following purposes.
- Garden landscaping
- Garage cleanout
- Home renovation
- Spring cleanout
- Office cleanout
- Moving house
- Factory cleanout
- Much More
Reasons To Choose Bin Hire Melbourne:
- Our dedicated staff can recommend the best skip bin for your project.
- Our drivers are courteous, prompt and reliable.
- We offer the same day skip bin delivery and pickup services.
- Our skip bin hire prices are extremely affordable.
Would you like to hire a skip in Mill Park? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1800 635 246.
What size skip bin should you hire?
Choosing the right skip bin depends on two things; The amount of rubbish you need to get rid of, and the approximate weight of the rubbish.
How to determine based on size
Measure the length, width and height of your rubbish pile. If you multiply these numbers in a calculator you'll have a rough idea of the cubic meters you need to get rid of. You can also estimate your waste using the following rough guide:
- 2m³ skip bin is roughly 12 Wheelie Bins or 3 Trailers
- 4m³ skip bin is roughly 24 Wheelie Bins or 6 Trailers
- 6m³ skip bin is roughly 36 Wheelie Bins or 9 Trailers
- 8m³ skip bin is roughly 48 Wheelie Bins or 12 Trailers
- 9m³ skip bin is roughly 54 Wheelie Bins or 14 Trailers
- 10m³ skip bin is roughly 60 Wheelie Bins or 16 Trailers
- 12m³ skip bin is roughly 72 Wheelie Bins or 18 Trailers
- 16m³ skip bin is roughly 96 Wheelie Bins or 24 Trailers
- 24m³ skip bin is roughly 144 Wheelie Bins or 36 Trailers
How to consider weight limits on skip bins
All waste has a different weight, for some heavier waste you'll need to split your load between multiple skip bins as our trucks have weight limits to safely transport it. Here's a rough guide:
- General Waste
- 2m³ to 24m³
- Green Waste
- 2m³ to 24m³
- Soil and Dirt
- 2m³ to 9m³
- Mixed Heavy Waste
- 2m³ to 9m³
If you are not sure what size skip bin you need to hire, give us a free-call on 1800 635 246.
Items Allowed In Skip Bin:
- Green waste
- Builders / renovations
- General household waste
- Food Scraps
- Tree Stumps
- Gas Bottles
If you are not sure what skip bin you need to hire for your waste, give us a free-call on 1800 635 246.