When your waste removal project calls for a skip bin hire in Rosanna, let Bin Hire Melbourne handle it. Whether it is for remodeling a kitchen, demolishing a building or rubbish removal from your office, we can provide a cheap skip bin hire and help you get rid of the waste in a hassle free manner.
Uses Of Our Skip Bins:
If you think that skips bins are ideal only for removing trash, then you are wrong. Our bins are stronger, sturdier and larger enough to be used for a wide range of projects, such as
- Home cleanout
- Home renovation
- Moving house
- Concrete waste removal
- Garden landscaping
- Garage cleanout
- Factory cleanout
- Office cleanout
- Much more
Skip Bin Sizes:
No matter what type of project you are dealing with, it is important to determine the right skip bin size that works best for you. At Bin Hire Melbourne, we provide knowledgeable advice about skip sizes to our customers and help them choose a perfect bin for their project. Our skip bin sizes include
- 2m3 walk-in bin
- 3m3 walk-in bin
- 4m3 walk-in bin
- 6 m3 walk-in bin
- 8 m3 walk-in bin
- 9 m3 walk-in bin
- 10 m3 walk-in bin
- 12 m3 walk-in bin
- 24 m3 walk-in bin
What Makes us The Right Choice For Skip Hire In Rosanna?
- We have a wide range of skip bins to suit different projects.
- Our skip bin hire prices are affordable with no hidden charges.
- Our skips can be hired for a long or short term depending on your needs.
- We provide drop-off and pick up services at no cost to you.
So, if you need an affordable way to remove unwanted waste from your property, simply call us at 1800 635 246 or use our online contact form.
What size skip bin should you hire?
Choosing the right skip bin depends on two things; The amount of rubbish you need to get rid of, and the approximate weight of the rubbish.
How to determine based on size
Measure the length, width and height of your rubbish pile. If you multiply these numbers in a calculator you'll have a rough idea of the cubic meters you need to get rid of. You can also estimate your waste using the following rough guide:
- 2m³ skip bin is roughly 12 Wheelie Bins or 3 Trailers
- 4m³ skip bin is roughly 24 Wheelie Bins or 6 Trailers
- 6m³ skip bin is roughly 36 Wheelie Bins or 9 Trailers
- 8m³ skip bin is roughly 48 Wheelie Bins or 12 Trailers
- 9m³ skip bin is roughly 54 Wheelie Bins or 14 Trailers
- 10m³ skip bin is roughly 60 Wheelie Bins or 16 Trailers
- 12m³ skip bin is roughly 72 Wheelie Bins or 18 Trailers
- 16m³ skip bin is roughly 96 Wheelie Bins or 24 Trailers
- 24m³ skip bin is roughly 144 Wheelie Bins or 36 Trailers
How to consider weight limits on skip bins
All waste has a different weight, for some heavier waste you'll need to split your load between multiple skip bins as our trucks have weight limits to safely transport it. Here's a rough guide:
- General Waste
- 2m³ to 24m³
- Green Waste
- 2m³ to 24m³
- Soil and Dirt
- 2m³ to 9m³
- Mixed Heavy Waste
- 2m³ to 9m³
If you are not sure what size skip bin you need to hire, give us a free-call on 1800 635 246.
Items Allowed In Skip Bin:
- Green waste
- Builders / renovations
- General household waste
- Food Scraps
- Tree Stumps
- Gas Bottles
If you are not sure what skip bin you need to hire for your waste, give us a free-call on 1800 635 246.